Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

~luv...luv..luv..~

comel kan budak nie..nie anak buah lyanna..hee~..mesti ingat en3 ni pasal dak nie..bukan2..heee..pic ni sbg pembuka bicara chewah..

ari ni nak cerita ape yg lyanna luv selama lyanna idup..semuanya lyanna karang dalam bentuk kata2..sila baca kat bawah nie..

~~i  luv to laugh bcoz i enjoy it..
i  luv my frens bcoz there are the 1 i can run to n run to me as well..
i  luv to play n hve fun bcoz it remove my stress from life..
i  luv to sings bcoz it my passion..
i  luv to serve people bcoz thats my mission in life..
i  luv to travel bcoz i luv 2 go 2 different places n
i  luv to stay home n sleep bcoz i luv to dreams n fulfill it..
i  my family bcoz i grew up with then even though they dun know bout' it..
i  luv to listen music bcoz it soothes my soul..
i  luv my life bcoz it given to me by god..
i  luv to be luv bcoz it makes me feel important..
i  luv myself bcoz in the end i can only trust myself..
i  luv da person i luv bcoz i want 2 give my heart to sum 1 n spend my day with that person~~

~schalalalla : Lyanna~